- Columbus, OH
Pinnacle Propane Express (PPE), a division of JP Energy Partners is a full service provider of propane grill cylinders for exchange for retailers and/or distributors. PPE has production facilities, districts, and depots in its marketing areas that refurbish, deliver, and distribute to the retailer. In addition to propane cylinders, PPE provides services such as quality storage cabinets, safety protection, safety and marketing training, and unique marketing branding enabling the retailer to provide point of purchase sales of both exchange and new propane grill cylinders. Currently, PPE services 43 states.
Prospects, qualifies, and closes new customers by selling propane solutions in a specific geographic assignment. Meets and exceeds revenue and gross profit goals.
- Primary job function is to increase revenue from new and existing customers.
- Establishes strong relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting and business development techniques.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for their specific geographic area in order to maintain a high level of effective sales call activity and increase productivity.
- Networks with decision-makers in targeted client organizations to lead them to the Pinnacle Propane Express solution.
- Makes the appropriate time commitment to build the internal and external client relationships both during normal work hours and special events.
- Protects Pinnacle Propane Express from competitive threats by conducting key account reviews.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals to current and prospective customers.
- An "expert" on products and solutions and is current on regulatory changes.
- Works with Area Sales Manager and vendors to improve ability to use sales tools and sales techniques.
- Prepares complete and accurate paperwork based on corporate policy and procedures.
- High School education or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Must have all sales skills necessary to prospect and close new customers.
- Must have complete understanding of propane products and services.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of productivity through careful planning and execution.
- Ability to establish and develop both internal and external relationships, present sales proposals and build client accounts.