- Irving, TX
JP Energy is a rapidly growing company, leading the midstream energy sector with a focus to provide best-in-class customer service for our clients. Our people are our strength, and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who share a vision for our three founding principles- safety, integrity, and customer service.
JP Energy fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people. We offer very competitive salary and benefits packages as well as the opportunity to expand skillsets acquired through internal growth.
- Perform job analysis and benchmark positions to the market, including salaried, hourly, and executive positions. Produces benchmark pay recommendations.
- Serve as a partner to HR and Management by providing guidance, education and coaching on compensation processes, guidelines, job descriptions, position evaluation and regulatory issues and compliance.
- Responsible for producing ad-hoc reports and on employees, jobs, & payroll from current systems and provides initial analysis to internal customers and consultants.
- Initiate or assist in projects that support compensation design projects including: data collection, data analysis, ROI analysis, presentation development, communication and program implementation.
- Develop and administer STI/LTI incentive programs
- Participate in the development, planning, and administration of the annual performance review and merit increase process.
- Provide guidance to management regarding salary changes associated with promotions, transfers and relocations as well as market and equity adjustments.
- Establish metrics to monitor and analyze compliance of compensation programs with established policies, legal requirements and financial objectives.
- Create standardized dashboard metrics and reports.
- Develop communication material for managers/employees on compensation programs, tools or changes to processes.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and CBP / CCP designation preferred.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a corporate compensation role
- Highly analytical with excellent numeracy skills, high degree of accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Proven analytical ability and capability to multi-task and self-manage through multiple priorities.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel including ability to create Pivot tables and utilize V look-up feature.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience working with and handling highly confidential information with diplomacy and tact.