- Irving, TX
JP Energy is a rapidly growing company, leading the midstream energy sector with a focus to provide best-in-class customer service for our clients. Our people are our strength, and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who share a vision for our three founding principles- safety, integrity, and customer service.
JP Energy fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people. We offer very competitive salary and benefits packages as well as the opportunity to expand skillsets acquired through internal growth.
The Corporate Receptionist is responsible for the first impression of the company and handles the front desk operations in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Welcome all on-site visitors in a friendly and respectful manner and provide direction to conference room or office.
- Ensure office is tidy, organized, and presentable at all times.
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly and manage all communication with clarity and courtesy in order to route calls to the appropriate person.
- Respond to questions about the organization and provide callers with the address, directions, and other appropriate information as requested.
- Pick up and distribute mail and FedEx/UPS shipments daily.
- Review inventory of supplies, snacks, and drinks. Place supply orders as needed.
- Organize supplies in kitchen. Keep the kitchen tidy at all times.
- Maintain copiers, fax machine, scanners, and printers. Contact service if there is an issue.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed which may frequently change.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Willingness to adapt and support changing needs and priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to prioritize work assignments
- Ability to take initiative to improve the office’s daily operations and the ability to adapt quickly
- Computer proficiency with demonstrated knowledge and application of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle large volume of detail with accuracy and reliability
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and business partners within and outside the firm
- Strong work ethic, dependability, and professionalism
- Team player with ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment handling a variety of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong listening skills