Route Driver (CDL-A and Hazmat)
- Grand Prairie, TX
Pinnacle Propane Express (PPE), a division of JP Energy Partners is a full service provider of propane grill cylinders for exchange for retailers and/or distributors. PPE has production facilities, districts, and depots in its marketing areas that refurbish, deliver, and distribute to the retailer. In addition to propane cylinders, PPE provides services such as quality storage cabinets, safety protection, safety and marketing training, and unique marketing branding enabling the retailer to provide point of purchase sales of both exchange and new propane grill cylinders. Currently, PPE services 43 states.
The Pinnacle Propane Express truck driver provides propane cylinder delivery to customers in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
Description of Essential Duties:
- Load trucks with propane cylinders
- Deliver propane cylinders to assigned route
- Routes are designed to sell or exchange 300-550 tanks a day, it is physically demanding
- Properly fill out driver logs and daily paperwork and mail paperwork to the main office daily
- Complete assigned routes in a logical sequence ensuring all delivery times are met and working at a steady pace while delivering the propane cylinders, maintaining safety.
- Perform all truck maintenance, on a daily basis, verify all safety supplies are on the truck, keep inside and outside of truck clean and orderly, and notify manager of any issues that need to be fixed.
- Maintain positive friendly working relationships with all customers, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 + years of truck driving experience required
- Oil & Gas/Propane Cylinder experience preferred
- Valid Class A CDL (commercial driver’s license) required
- Hazmat endorsement indicated on license
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, road test, driving record review and physical assessment