- Rochester, NY
We at JWN Recruitment, Inc. focus on locating and screening the best career opportunities for our job seekers and the most talented, qualified candidates for our employers. At JWN we connect expertise with opportunity to ensure that both the company and the candidate are completely satisfied.
Overview: Project management; preparation of specific project proposals and resulting contracts, project implementation plans, resource planning, quality control and design review, project team review and coordination, client and financial management. Mechanical engineering lead; overseeing the engineering & design of; plumbing / fire protection / HVAC and other mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings.
Mechanical engineering; completion of actual designs including the completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations, mark-up of drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, construction estimating and site inspections and other such design as required to execute the mechanical construction for new or renovated buildings. Some travel to site locations or other company offices may be required.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer.
- NYS PE required, registration in other states a plus.
- 10+ years' experience required.
- Must have strong Mechanical Engineering skills in the area of; Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC and related mechanical systems.
- Prior management experience required.
- Prior consulting engineering experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team members and clients.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.