Programmer / Analyst
- Fairport, NY
We at JWN Recruitment, Inc. focus on locating and screening the best career opportunities for our job seekers and the most talented, qualified candidates for our employers. At JWN we connect expertise with opportunity to ensure that both the company and the candidate are completely satisfied.
Seeking a direct hire candidate for an Investment Management company. As a Programmer/Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic and energetic team building n-tier .Net (3.5/4.0) applications that leverage the leading edge of the Microsoft stack including: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Silverlight, Windows Workflow, Reporting Services and SharePoint. While experience with any of the above technologies is not required, an express desire to quickly learn and apply them is.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a strong understanding of object-oriented design principles, and software design patterns.
- Has real world experience working with WCF & WPF/Silverlight.
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Is driven to advancement both intellectually and professionally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 1+ years of full-SDLC experience in the .NET environment (C# preferred)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to self-motivate and self-manage
- Experience with the following is a plus, but not required:
- Languages: VB Script, Unix Shell
- Databases: SQL Server, Informix, Oracle
- Frameworks: Enterprise Library, DevForce, CSLA
- Methodologies: Agile
- Paradigms: Service Oriented, Functional
- Mobile Application Development: iPad, iPhone
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.