- Rochester, NY
Our client is a leader within the telecommunications monitoring services provider industry. They are a highly talented team of individuals who will continue this leadership in delivering the best software & services that help customers exceed their business goals.
Looking for an aggressive, detailed oriented, self-managed sales rep to grow the sales of our clients leading MSP software and services. Understanding of full cycle sales process.
- Setup concalls and webex of software with potential customers and engineers.
- Make initial contact via email/phone (cold) to potential customers.
- Keep a detailed online up to date log (SalesForce) of all activity, leads and research.
- Attend onsite meetings with potential customers (light travel may be needed).
- Research competing software and create/deliver executive brief on gaps with detailed suggestions for our own product.
- Research companies/contacts for leads.
- Research and contact potential Partners/VARS that could resell our software.
- Attend weekly meeting/concalls and deliver sales status/forecast from online logs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, required
- Prior sales experience a must (5 plus years)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Must own PC or Laptop
- Telecom experience highly preferred
Must be legally eligible to work in the US
salary DOE, optimistic and aggressive commission bonus structure.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.