Paid and Unpaid Campaign Internships
- Cambridge, MA
I’m a candidate in this race because I am a progressive activist with the experience and determination it will take to make a difference in Cambridge. I have served for the past 5 years in Gov. Deval Patrick’s Administration and I have worked tirelessly to bring a proactive approach to public service.
I believe strongly that we need to make Cambridge more affordable for people at all income levels. I believe that improving our transportation and infrastructure will make Cambridge a leader in public transit and ultimately protect our environment. And I believe that progressive values and exceptional public service can produce programs that work for residents, not work around them.
Progressive candidate for Cambridge City Council is in search of campaign interns to gain valuable political experience in an exciting election here in Massachusetts. Interested candidates should be a energetic, progressive thinkers who are committed to making a difference. Interns will be strong candidates for paid positions opening in September.
- Twelve hours/week minimum time commitment for unpaid interns, Twenty to Twenty-Five hours for paid interns.
- Direct voter contact, including but not limited to canvassing door-to-door, phonebanking, and eventsDirectly assisting the candidate and campaign manager as needed.
- Collaborate with volunteers and supporters in the office and at campaign events
- Has a positive attitude and consistent work ethic.
- Is passionate about the issues and committed to electing a progressive Democrat.
- Has previous campaign, work, or volunteering experience.
- Has strong writing & public speaking abilities.