Administrative Assistant - Marketing
- Chicago, IL
Jeron is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in Chicago, Jeron has provided the world’s finest communication solutions since 1965. Today, we continue to design and deliver state-of-the-art products. It's our passion for perfection—our tenacity in applying our unparalleled expertise to creating innovative products—that sets us apart. When you join Jeron, you become part of a team that is driven to exceed expectations and add real value to the lives of people who use our products.
Jeron is a stable company with a long history that offers a challenging, fast-paced environment with people who have a passion for what they do. Our team designs and manufactures Jeron's innovative products on-site at our facility in Chicago, Illinois. Jeron is not a large company full of bureaucracy. Therefore, when you join our team, you have the opportunity to make a visible contribution to Jeron's business. We are committed to customer excellence and strive to be the employer of choice in our industry.
It is easy to do great work at Jeron because we believe in initiative and innovative thinking. Our customers look to Jeron for high-quality communication solutions, and we look to people like you to go beyond their expectations. Our culture gives you the opportunities to do so. As a private company, we can develop technologies based upon our passion, knowledge, and vision, rather than shareholder demands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Marketing Department in electronic and traditional marketing efforts
- Assist and coordinate corporate sponsored activities including tradeshows, sales meetings, and distributor functions
- Respond to all requests from our sales management team and customers, and this includes follow-up
- Maintain the competition and journal library, ensuring that our filing system is consistently up to date
- Accept other tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing and VP of Marketing
- Two or more years of marketing assistance experience
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with autonomy in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to interface with all internal customers, partner organizations, and add value to each.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access applications. Prior graphic design experience would be helpful.
- B to B marketing experience
- Prior proof reading experience
- Some college (two years) preferred
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.