Partner Account Executive
- United States, UNITED STATES, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider, headquartered in Alameda, CA - recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 5th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
You will be joining a growing Partner team managing, maintaining and building the Jitterbit Partner business in North America, a critical business driver for the company. The team spans from the West coast to the East. This position will be responsible for the Central region and is remote.
- Recruit new Jitterbit Partners (MSP, SI and Consulting) to drive incremental business for Jitterbit
- Onboard Partners to ensure that they are proficient with Jitterbit’s Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) platform and can ramp quickly to productivity
- Enable Partners to bring Jitterbit to vertical markets that complement our direct sales teams
- Develop, drive, and own bookings through Partners
- Ensure Partner sales teams can present and articulate Jitterbit’s value propositions to their customers and prospects
- Co-sell and assist partners in delivering Jitterbit iPaaS solutions to their customers in conjunction with Jitterbit’s field sales teams.
- Develop and execute partner marketing campaigns that drive incremental revenue for Jitterbit and our partners.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Demonstrate a whatever-it-takes attitude to ensure that Jitterbit’s Partners are knowledgeable, driven and successful at delivering our solutions to their customers and prospects
- Execute semi-annual or quarterly business reviews to ensure business alignment with key Partners
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Jitterbit products
- Represent understanding of partner’s business (strategy and operations)
- Ability to construct and close complex deals at the “C” level of partners and customers
- Consistently meet or exceed new and growth sales targets and monthly key performance indicators.
- You will have quota carrying responsibilities
BS or BA in a relevant field.
Minimum of 5 years of dedicated, successful Partner management with major System Integrators and Consulting Partners.
Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com) to track revenue growth and partner development activities
A clear understanding of professional services businesses
Proven success developing major MSP, SI, and Consulting Partnerships
Verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills.
Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer or partner satisfaction.
Experience with major SaaS vendors and their ecosystems is required.