- Palo Alto, CA
Jive is not like most companies. We are serious about changing the world. Making a difference. And having a lot of fun in the process. If you just want a job, Jive is not for you. But if you want your next career move to be a life-defining experience, then Jive will feel like home.
We’re looking for people who are wicked smart, passionate, fun, innovative, collaborative, courageous, social results producers and rainmakers.
If you are passionate about building new infrastructure and scaling out internet facing applications you'll want to join Jive's world class production operations team. Our infrastructure operations engineers are the primary interface between our developers and our production operations.
As a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining various internet facing applications which powers the largest online communities in the world. We are constantly building new infrastructure, scaling out our existing infrastructure; all in order to meet and exceed the scale demands in multiple geographic regions. You'll proactively scale the infrastructure to meet our ever-increasing demand.
- Working closely with developers in supporting new applications, features, and services
- Build and work on system configuration management and automation
- Maintain and deploy our multi tenant solutions, which support the largest online communities
- Perform system and application administration, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Mastery of Linux
- Strong scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Experience with web server, monitoring, trending, and high availability
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a solid understanding of networking technologies such as TCP, UDP, and HTTP
- Experience with the development process and getting code from development environments into production
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org