Senior Frontend Developer
- Sonnenallee 63, 12047 Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their employer branding.
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with the ability to help imagine, prototype, build and refine the experiences of our B2B product and website. In this role, you will have an impact on a technology that is fundamentally changing the recruiting industry. As part of our Engineering team, you’ll work closely with everyone from Product to Business and have the possibility to be an important member of a compact team. If you are looking for a challenging role where you can learn a lot more and work on an exciting project in a great work environment, then we'd be happy to talk to you.
- Advanced experience with React and Redux
- Experience designing and building reactive and responsive web applications
- Strong sense of modern visual design
- Experience in JS unit testing
- As a natural problem-solver, you take ownership of your responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Machine Learning
- Work in a product-centered company, with a long-term vision of our product architecture
- Enjoy an open, international working environment with highly talented and dynamic people, who will recognize and appreciate your contribution
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions and develop themselves
- Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Neukölln and is easy to access with public transport
Challenging tasks and some traveling is waiting for you – and an opportunity for leaving footprints on the HR tech industry. We’re looking for curious minds, who enjoy trying out new approaches.