Head of Marketing (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus, innogy and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their candidate experience.
As our Head of Marketing, you will have the unique opportunity to develop, implement and execute the marketing strategy for a brand new product category: chatbots and conversational AI in Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will be building the marketing team, establish how we communicate to our potential clients, define the vision, and position the products. This is an excellent chance for SaaS Product Marketing professionals to define the European presence of a dynamic global growth startup from scratch.
- Develop product positioning that defines and differentiates jobpal by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to develop a narrative for conversational solutions and a comprehensive strategy for bringing this solution to market
- Drive the production and aggregation of high fidelity content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as playbooks, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos
- Collaborate with Sales to understand & support ongoing enablement, and maximize the impact of messaging for the large enterprise audience
- Partner with Sales to build demo assets and stories that convince customers
- Build and lead the marketing team that will support you in various marketing activities
- Join the leadership team, and work directly with the CEO
- Extensive Marketing experience in SaaS or enterprise software
- Experience in Product Marketing
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead cross-functional stakeholders to drive execution
- Highly self-motivated, strong can-do attitude and very much goal-oriented
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Machine Learning
- Work in a product-centered company, with a long-term vision of our product architecture
- Enjoy an open, international working environment with highly talented and dynamic people, who will recognize and appreciate your contribution
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions and develop themselves
- Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Neukölln and is easy to access with public transport
Challenging tasks and some traveling is waiting for you – and an opportunity for leaving footprints on the HR tech industry. We’re looking for curious minds, who enjoy trying out new approaches.