Senior HR Manager (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus, innogy and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their candidate experience.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build an entire HR function from the ground up? jobpal is looking for a passionate and experienced HR leader to create, implement, and drive strategies and take care of our employees.
We have a lot of goals we want to reach in 2020, including growing our team from 25 to 60 people, improving our recruitment efforts, and promoting healthy workplace initiatives. If you enjoy building processes from scratch and want to lead this important function at our growing company then we would like to talk to you. As our Senior HR Manager, you will:
- Work with our leadership team on the organizational design and report directly to the CEO
- Identify, prioritize and implement HR processes and strategies to ensure a healthy work environment and high-performing organization
- Create and implement a TA strategy in close cooperation with the recruiting team ensuring we find the talent we need
- Introduce software and tools to improve the company workflow
- Make sure that every employee knows what the expectations and success criteria are, and what guidance and support they can expect
- Support employee growth through learning and development programs
- Have a first-hand experience in working in a fast-growing company, and you’re aware of the opportunities and challenges that it brings
- Have implemented new processes and tools
- Be able to see the organization as a whole, identify pain points and address them actively
- Have experience with leading a team of recruiters and know how to set expectations, coach them, and achieve results
- Have worked in Germany, so you know how the German employment system looks like, and if you are fluent in German this is a big plus
- Product: Be part of a company that builds a product based on state-of-the-art NLP engine.
- Impact: Join a growing team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions from day one. You’ll have a direct impact on transforming the way large companies hire talents.
- Compensation: Get a competitive salary and equity package.
- Holidays: Get 30 days holidays to relax and recharge your batteries.
- Food and Drinks: Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruits and soft drinks.
- Atmosphere: Have fun with colleagues during our bi-monthly team events. Check out our Instagram to see it in action :-)
- Office: Work in a modern office in Kreuzkölln on ergonomic chairs and, if you’d like to take a break from sitting, standing desks.