Senior HR Manager (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus, innogy and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their candidate experience.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build an entire HR function from the ground up? jobpal is looking for a passionate and experienced HR leader to create, implement and drive strategies and take care of our employees.
We have a lot of goals we want to reach in 2020, including growing our team from 25 to 60 people, improving our recruitment efforts, and promoting healthy workplace initiatives. If you enjoy building processes from scratch and want to lead this important function at our growing company then we believe you're a great fit for the jobpal team.
As our Senior HR Manager, you will:
- Work with our leadership team on the organizational design and report directly to the CEO
- Identify, prioritize and implement HR processes and strategies to ensure a healthy work environment and high-performing organization
- Create and implement a TA strategy in close cooperation with the recruiting team ensuring we find the talent we need
- Introduce software and tools to improve the company workflow
- Make sure that every employee knows what the expectations and success criteria are, and what guidance and support they can expect
- Support employee growth through learning and development programs
We believe that to be successful in you should:
- Have first-hand experience in working in a company that’s quickly growing, and you’re aware of the opportunities and challenges that it brings
- Know how to implement new processes and/or tools because you’ve done it in the past
- Be able to see the organisation as a whole, identify pain points and address them actively
- Have experience with leading a team of recruiters and know how to set expectations, coach them, and achieve results
- Have worked in Germany, so you know how the German employment system looks like
It would be great if you’d also:
- Have some experience with implementing software to the company, and you know how to evaluate if it’s valuable or redundant
- Be fluent in German