- 2112 N Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Job duties of the production manager:
- Coordinate, facilitate, and communicate all jobs that are requested by upper management.
- Oversee daily operations of all departments.
- Provide daily production schedules to department supervisors.
- Maintain customer order backlog.
- Daily informal production meetings with all department supervisors.
- Ship test bars out to the lab when needed.
- Order safety supplies / maintain the safety supply inventory.
- Set up and interview potential employees.
- Maintain relationships with staffing agencies.
- Build working relationships with all employees.
- Work with the management team to solve any problems that may arise.
Requirements of the production manager:
- Previous manufacturing, production supervisory / management experience required.
- Human resources experience preferred, but not required.
Benefits of the production manager:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.