Lead BMS and Low Current Engineer for Lebanese only
- Beirut, Lebanon
Security Engineering SAL is recognized as one of the leaders in enterprise security solutions and security products in the LEVANT region.
Our expanded expertise makes us a Bosch full-range provider in the middle east that offers its customers' connected solutions and services for security, safety, energy efficiency, and building management. With a single point of contact, our customers are more satisfied by getting a single cost-effective platform that is completely tailored to their needs.
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with all applicable laws and the highest ethical principles;
- Promote generally accepted information security current best practices and standards;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality of proprietary or otherwise sensitive information encountered in the course of professional activities;
- Discharge professional responsibilities with diligence and honesty;
- Refrain from any activities which might constitute a conflict of interest or otherwise damage the reputation of or is detrimental to employers, the information security profession, or the Association; and not intentionally injure or impugn the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, or employers
We support diverse projects as an integrator, service provider and consultant of networked and intelligent system solutions for safety and security from a single source.
Our experts have deep industry know-how and use innovative products and services to create customized solutions that place the safety of your people and protection of your company assets in the center of our attention.
- Providing turnkey solutions for commercial building projects.
- Certified trained Engineers dedicated to market solutions.
- Export division team supporting offshore companies in supply, consultancy, and remote commissioning
- Working with business owners and real estate developers for providing building automation systems from a single source as well as complete project supervision.
- Technology Roadshows that feature training, expos, and networking opportunities with industry-leading consultants, contractors and integratorz.
- Up-to-date market, standards, and technology information and interpretation.
Overall responsible for supervision of all allocated projects in line with the Company / manufacturer's standards.
Responsible for work force planning, allocation, control the installation hours and complete the installation as planned.
Responsible for quality installation by organizing the periodic inspections with client / consultants and final third party inspection without any snags.
Responsible for on- the- job training to the technicians and provide technical support for testing & commissioning.
Responsible for Successful project Management of the companies projects
Subject matter expert on SCADA, BMS, BAS and ELV Security and Safety Systems
- Bachelor of Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering
- Post- degree PLC/SCADA certification Experience will be an added advantage
- Post- degree ELV Certification Experience will be an added advantage
- Post- degree Project Management Certification will be an added advantage
- 5 years' experience with programming and configuring SCADA software packages, PLC platforms, Microsoft Operating Systems, OPC, SQL, and OLE clients and servers.
- Proven Knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and Basic Networking
- Proven Knowledge of popular building automation Protocols: BACNet/IP, BACNet/MSTP, MODBUS TCP/IP, MODBUS RTU, LONWorks, OPC UA/DA/AE, SNMP among others
- Proven knowledge and training on some of the common PLC/SCADA systems
- Successful project management experience
Develop and integrate SCADA, PLC, HMI solutions, ELV Security and Safety Systems:
- Design, Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over of SCADA PLC system
- Design, Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over of integrated ELV Security and Safety Systems
- Collecting customer and stakeholder requirements
- Ensuring the smooth completion of projects, by organizing, managing and scheduling
- Estimating Budget and Schedule for a successful project completion
- Closing the projects within the cost and schedule constraints
- Perform the system maintenance as per the agreed KPI
- Adhere to & ensure compliance with company HSE Policy
- Prevent un- safe activity by Team members.
- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Read & able to learn / interpret drawings, conduct site survey to determine the layout of system components, frameworks / foundations.
- Autonomous design, document, implement and maintain PLC/SCADA and ELV Safety and Security systems
- Consult clients in designing PLC/SCADA and ELV architectures
- Provide technical support to the sales team during presales stage
- Support the development of the PLC/SCADA practices
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Design panel layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Develop and document SCADA and PLC programs.
- Supervise the construction of instrumentation and control systems.
- Perform and document process instrumentation verification and calibration.
- Update drawings to reflect as- built conditions.
- Acquire material quotes and place orders from vendors as directed
- Represent the Company at project design and construction meetings
- Proficient in keeping records of Reports.
- To ensure the quality of system performance.
- Ensure the commissioned system comply with specification and client requirements.
- Report to Project Manager regarding the Quality issues arising at site
- Ability to handle customer and satisfy customer needs.
- mplement procedures from project take- over stage to handing over to customer in a systematic way.
- Developing sub contractor's teams and company staffs, motivate them to work according to company quality standards.
- Ability to quick learn & deliver training courses to subordinate about product and solutions
Job- Specific Skills:
- Familiar with the specifications, requirements, systems and components of the Utility industry.
- Experienced in structured programming, communication techniques and protocols.
- Proven knowledge and training on some of the common PLC/SCADA systems.
- Good understanding of District cooling system, ETS, chilled water system sequence etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Building Management and Lighting Control System.
- Extensive knowledge of electricity, electronics, and IT Equipment.
- Knowledge of ELV Security and Safety Systems
- High IT proficiency
- Knowledge of basic electrical construction tools, materials, and techniques.
- Desire to learn new skills, move up, and accept increasing responsibilities.
- Solid skills in creating and reading logic and flow diagrams and performing simulation, testing & start- up.
- Analytic and structured personality.
- Strong team- player with a positive attitude.
- Used to understand and structure complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Organization and pragmatic problem- solving skills.