- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
co.gent is an eCommerce strategy & consulting agency.
- Building an E-Commerce website from scratch using WordPress and WooCommerce platforms;
- Building websites based on an existing theme that might require customization or based on the client’s requirements using Elementor;
- Translating design mock-ups into functional, responsive websites that are SEO-friendly and conversion-oriented;
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project;
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases;
- Gathering requirements from clients and users;
- Developing solutions for and resolving bugs across various devices, platforms, and browsers;
- Performing website maintenance and any clash recovery;
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in building websites;
- Familiar with WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress PhP core, and WordPress REST API is a plus;
- Handless CMS knowledge is highly recommended;
- Experience in Elementor is a plus;
- Dedicated team player;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication;
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them;
- Able to solve complex problems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.