Senior Front-end Engineer
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Constrafor is a construction SaaS & Fintech platform. Our software handles most back-office functions for contractors including contract administration, insurance compliance, invoice tracking, and payment.
We are an early-stage, VC-funded technology company, based in NYC. Constrafor is building a world-class team, capable of moving quickly to deliver high-quality technology. Join us on our mission to advance the largest global industry.
We’re looking for a top-notch front-end engineer to join Constrafor. Your primary focus will be development of all client-side logic for our SaaS product written in Angular 9, with Python/Django/REST API back-end. A good candidate will ensure high performance and responsiveness of front-end rendering, and have experience with Angular and SSR. We are made up of small teams that move fast and we want to work with exceptional software engineers, who get bored at large companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software with attention to detail
- Have an eye for UX, and a strong desire to enhance the user experience.
- Have exposure to the sales teams to prioritize what can improve our revenue
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Interact with customers and support them in being successful with Constrafor
- 3+ years of experience developing front-end systems powered by RESTful API
- Experience using Angular, Vue.js, or React
- An understanding of what makes high-performance front-ends operate & scalability
- Huge benefit if you have experience building SaaS products
- You care about product ownership and solving complex problems for our customers
- You’re passionate about being in a product focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact
Constrafor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.