- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Constrafor is a construction back-office platform. Our software handles most back-office functions for contractors including contract administration, insurance compliance, invoice tracking and payment.
We are an early-stage, VC-funded technology company, based in NYC. Constrafor is building a world-class team, capable of moving quickly to deliver high-quality technology. Join us on our mission to advance the largest global industry.
We’re looking for a top-notch back-end engineer to join Constrafor. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic for our APIs written in Python/Django/REST, definition and maintenance of the central Postgres database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. We are made up of small teams that move fast and we want to work with exceptional software engineers, who get bored at large companies
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software with attention to detail
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Have exposure to the sales teams to prioritize what can improve our revenue
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Interact with customers and support them in being successful with Constrafor
- Ensuring scalability of back-end systems
- 3+ years of experience scaling robust RESTful API systems
- Experience using Python, Django, Postgres, AWS
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting / ETL systems experience is a plus
- Huge benefit if you have experience building SaaS products
- You care about product ownership and solving complex problems for our customers
Constrafor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.