- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
What Disperse does
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or The Gherkin get built? Disperse uses AI and computer vision to revolutionise the construction of iconic buildings around the world, such as the upcoming 22 Bishopsgate - the UK's second tallest building.
Join a creative, conscientious and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow.
As clichéd as it may sound, we're very proud of the people we have and the close-knit, family culture we've built across London, New York, Sarajevo, Mostar and Islamabad. Despite the distances, we're united through the passion with which we approach our goals and the fun that we have along the way. We always look out for each other, no matter what. The following should give you a good idea what type of culture you'd be joining:
We encourage proactivity and taking full ownership of problems and initiatives. We don't believe in micromanagement. Instead, we let you pave your own path and give you the space to continuously learn and grow even if it means taking a few detours.
We support each other. If a process breaks or if you're struggling, you can always count on the people around you and the people far away from you, to help you get back on track.
We run on feedback: direct and transparent praise and constructive criticism, communicated with the best of intentions. There is no other way to learn!
Ideas and approaches are always judged on merit rather than source. We welcome discussions and challenges. This way everyone makes a tremendous impact no matter the role.
To learn more visit www.disperse.io
We are looking for a talented Illustrator to create original pieces of work and refine our visual brand identity.
For this role, you will collaborate with our marketing team and our designer to make sure you gasp and sketch out our processes, product and concepts. If you can use your creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Redefine Disperse's illustration style to reflect the latest branding workshop we conducted, by collaborating with both our designer and marketing team.
- Create complete illustrations for our website, and simplifying complex processes.
- Create complete illustrations for advertising campaigns.
- Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
- Define time and budget limitations
- Ensure that potential printed illustrations meet quality and color standards
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
- Fluency in english
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.