- Beirut, Lebanon
A digital marketing agency with its headquarters in the United Kingdom and creative workforce in Lebanon.
This candidate will be coordinating with teams across the organization to understand teams' design needs and building out their creative strategy accordingly. In each of these projects, you will ensure that outcomes are on a budget, within the brand, and incorporating current design trends.
- Lead strategy and development of all creative campaigns ensuring a consistent brand across channels
- Digital Social Media Strategist and the ability to adapt.
- All around knowledge of creative programs such as Adobe.
- Remain current on emerging trends in digital technology to incorporate new technologies into your strategy
- Manage production timelines, vendor relationships, and quality or cost controls
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand creative needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8+ years in a design role
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application