3D Artist/ Technical Artist
- Beirut, Lebanon
Yayy started as a small Hyper-Casual games studio since late 2018 and since then we have grown to be one of the most reputable Hyper-Casual game development studios in the world with more than 20 games launched and more than 100,000 MAUs globally.
We are looking for a 3D technical artist/ 3D Generalist to join our rapidly growing team. We are focused on the development of Hyper-Casual games. You will be part of a smaller team within the team to work on fast game development iterations.
- At least 2 years of experience as Games Artist
- Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
- Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 3D (2D is a plus), and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
- You are creative and you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- 3D software - Preferably Blender 3D
- Unity 3D
- Familiarity with Figma
- Substance Painter
- Any other skill that can support your work.
While working at Yayy, you will be working with progressive team members.
We are looking for the right progressive person that will fit within the team and help us grow even further.