Senior UI/UX Designer
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
Our client is a fast growing start-up tech company in Dubai.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how marketplaces function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- BSc in design, computer science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience of minimum 5 years as a UI/UX Designer.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.