- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vibly is a one-stop shop that enables experts to offer live interactive classes, services, and experiences, reach customers globally, and make money along the way. We want to empower small entrepreneurs to create micro-economies for their services and get discovered by thousands of customers, in addition to streamlining their workflow and making them more efficient.
** This is a remote, part time opportunity **
As we're getting ready to launch our first release to experts, we're looking for a QA Engineer to join our small team to help ensure that our product meets quality standards and that our customers will have a great experience.
Some of the duties and responsibilities we're looking for:
- Write test cases in the form of user stories for all our modules
- Test the current product workflows and use-cases, and identify bugs
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- 2-3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing and Automated Testing
- 2-3 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.