Food Operations Manager
- Aaoukar, Lebanon
PawPots is a startup company that is revolutionizing the pet care industry, providing a healthy diet alternative for pets and an online platform for pet-parents and vets.
PawPots is looking for a Food Operations Manager. The candidate will be responsible for the daily coordination, improvement and execution of all food manufacturing operations; overseeing production, planning, quality control and maintenance. He/She will also be accountable for cost management including equipment efficiencies, waste, direct labor and materials, whilst generating reports on these financial targets and other KPI’s.
- Manage the full operations of the kitchen and supervise the staff
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements
- Develop relationships, with external suppliers to receive the service required and ensure that the operation can deliver the highest quality product, and the highest financial return
- Coordinate the delivery of the customer orders
- Act as a purchasing officer and budget controller for the kitchen, creating a professional relationship with all suppliers
- Review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing team to collate and respond to all customer correspondence.
- Maintain the invoices and journals, manage and monitor expenditure associated with catering equipment repair, manage the asset register.
- Propose and implement improvements to processes and procedures
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality, Business, Nutrition or Food Science.
- Min of 3 years’ experience in food catering management.
- Skilled at administrative tasks, such as accounting and personnel management, and documenting food production processes.
- Experience in quality control and food safety standards like HACCP
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Strong communications skills
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Dog/Cat lover is a big plus!