Estimation and Cost Control Engineer
- Monsef, Lebanon
Since 1948, Parissis has evolved from a Lebanese ship repair workshop to a reputed leader in modern engineering and steel construction, working on high profile regional projects.
Parissis has opened a new department of decorative works, focusing on metal and other material, producing doors, partitions, stairs, furniture, etc...
- Support the development and implementation of budgeting strategies
- Manage budget of each project
- Track and maintain all estimations for further analysis. They evaluate changes and review estimations to ensure accurate project development.
- Assist the estimation manager in estimating the hours and generating BOQS required for each project.
- Provide analytical and project management support.
- Assist in other estimation and cost control daily tasks.