Digital Marketing Manager
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
As a Global and a Local Microsoft Gold Partner and a member of Inner Circle (top 1% of Microsoft’s partners around the world), Netways is positioned as a leader in digital transformation. With a solid presence across the region, equipped with Digital and AI innovation labs ready to drive intelligent digital transformation journeys.
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.
Netways is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager that applies their expertise in enhancing brand awareness within the digital arenas and drives online traffic to Netways website that lead to best-in-class customer acquisition. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy and delivering high-quality campaigns across social media and platforms.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing technology, email, mobile, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Improve the usability, design, content, ranking and conversion of the company website.
· Oversee and influence the social media strategy by creating and managing the social profile and presence, monitoring online conversations and sentiment and creating content for social channels.
· Conduct research and analyze data to generate insights
· Launch creative campaigns to drive Netways business forward and generate new leads.
· Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, newsletters, social media and blogs)
· Liaise with experts to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
· Measure and generate reports regarding ROI and KPIs
· Build strong community’s relationships through social media interaction
· Keep up to date with Netways audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
· Persistently stay current with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, analytics and measurement.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing / Multimedia / Business or relevant field
· 7+ years of experience in digital marketing
· Strategic results orientation with a proven track record of strong tactical execution.
· Meaningful experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization; as well as hands on knowledge of SEO tools, Google and other web analytics, and keyword tools
· Thorough knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
· Experience with content and email management tools, and marketing automation technology
· Possesses an active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
· Good experience with web analytics: developing reports, sharing dashboards, and communicating the story around overall performance
· Solid experience in running Google Ads campaigns
· Hands on experience with Google Analytics
· Very good experience with online marketing tools and best practices
· Experience working with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
· Confident communicator who can build relationships and rapport easily
· Proven ability to manage projects involving both internal staff and external agencies.
· Strong written, oral and visual communication skills.
· Entrepreneurial and problem-solving spirit
· Analytical ability and can use data to inform all decisions
· Innovative and adaptable