- Zahlé, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
Charity Donation Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit headquartered in Washington DC, working on poverty alleviation.
Charity Donation is in need for a high energetic Graphic Designer:
- Ability to design and layout for print and digital materials including flyers, brochures, marketing collateral, direct mail pieces, PowerPoint presentations, event materials and emails
- Has skill in working both independently and collaboratively
- Be able to manage projects from concept to production and to schedule multiple projects and manage them under time constraints
- Must be adept in Windows and Macintosh operating systems with proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop.
PS. People with physical disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Charity Donation is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and needs regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.