- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
The company is young startup with plans to go Global. It is a digital media agency that provides in-house solutions to small to medium businesses.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. During the first 2 months work will be conducted from home then the graphic designer is expected to move to office. Candidate will be working closely with a social media manager.
Working days will be from Monday to Friday from 8am-6pm.
- Design social media content including posts, stories, reels and other materials.
- Design and develop brands from scratch.
- Design web pages, brochures, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- And any other responsibility the job might require.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic works
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and other video editing software
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Expected joining date June 21st 2021