Community Service Manager
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Employees can work remotely
Our client is an Abu Dhabi based financial institution that has a non-profit arm with a mission to bring together a large network of volunteers, businesses, individuals, and charities that aspire for a better society.
The Community Service Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the non-profit organization and Public Relations for the Chairman/Founder of the group in addition to fostering a sense of cooperation and collaboration and building positive relationships across the board. This is a Full-time employment.
- Build, grow, and manage the non-profit organization by working closely with the Corporate Communication Department.
- Establish contact and on-board Charities and Merchants to the non-profit.
- Maintain relationships with Charities and Merchants.
- Coordinate with Charities and Merchants to ensure their presence in the organization and conduct meetings with important stakeholders from the charity organizations to maintain relationships.
- Manage the day-to-day operations.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; stay on top of new trends and innovations in the field of Community Service.
- Build, engage, and proactively manage a social community through Social Media.
- Perform Community Management across Social Media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications, and coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
- Produce reports that analyze campaign performance and trends in order to improve the organization’s Social Media strategy and provide insight to Senior Management.
- Handle PR for the Chairman/Founder of Finance House Group. Coordinate directly with the Chairman to understand his thought process and manage his Social Media channels.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience leading projects from strategy development to successful deployment and ongoing optimization.
- Native speaker of English and Arabic with excellent verbal and flawless written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants, and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proven ability to collaborate across divisions to implement processes and achieve results. Track record of building and maintaining productive relationships with multiple stakeholders, including working closely with department heads.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently, and respond to ongoing requests in a timely manner.
- Passionate for new and emerging media channels and technology.
- Strong customer-service orientation. Ability to develop productive relationships with internal clients and external constituencies.
- Ability to work remotely.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, e-Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in Community Service, Social Media, and Public Relations.