- Monsef, Lebanon
Since 1948, Parissis has evolved from a Lebanese ship repair workshop to a reputed leader in modern engineering and steel construction, working on high profile regional projects.
Parissis has opened a new department of decorative works, focusing on metal and other material, producing doors, partitions, stairs, furniture, etc...
· Direct and coordinate Production of steel items ensuring proper resourcing and budget are maintained. Supervise day to day production activities, inspections, reports, hours etc.
· Collaborate with Management, Engineering, Procurement (Supply Chain and Logistics) to ensure manufactured parts meet cost, quality and time.
· Assist the Estimation department in evaluating the manufacturing feasibility and budget for potential new projects.
1. Provide clear instructions and priorities for General Forman and Engineers based on production schedule and profitability goals and ensure proper execution of tasks.
2. Set clear and consistent expectations for performance, hold teams and individuals accountable and leverage resources available both at the plant and division levels to accomplish goals
3. Supervise overall progress of projects at every production stage. Utilize weekly and daily reports to document progress and ensure the team has necessary resources and removes barriers where appropriate
4. Develop Production controls for the production floor and Supervise hourly goal charts at all work-centers.
5. Develop a schedule of works, Fabrication Load, in support of project objectives. Monitors schedule and report to the project manager and operations manager.
6. Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by developing the maintenance department and vendor/contractors to coordinate preventive maintenance requirements for machines and tools within a fixed Budget.
7. Address employee issues that may arise and may make suggestions about process improvements and administered training regarding safety, speed, and quality of work. Planning, organizing, directing, and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
8. Develop strong communication between departments, and Coordinate with Operations manager to discuss and set scheduling timelines for product delivery requirements.
9. Assist in developing short- and long-term strategies to reduce cost and improve supply chain, demand planning and procurement.
10. Coordinates and lead the training of factory associates and workers to ensure proper skill development and best performances.
11. Lead and follow-up on quality program by solving quality issues, identifying root cause, and running proactive projects to eliminate quality issues before they happen.
12. Optimize inventory level, identify a viable stock plan to track consumption of consumables and steel material utilizing ERP software.
13. Monitor material procurement ordering, purchasing and logistics in coordination with PROCUREMENT department.
14. Conduct effective employee evaluations by identifying individual contributions, improvement opportunities, setting goals, and reinforcing company expectations. And report performance to the management.
15. Ensures safety policies and procedures are properly followed; Enforce company expectations for all employees in regards to safety, quality, attendance, attitude, effort, employee relations and responsibility for self and others.
16. Lead paint workstation and material according to paint orders and daily report and report financial performance to management.
17. Follow up with design departments once design approved and update budget to prepare targets and update schedule.
18. Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Engineer's Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing