Bakery Sales Clerk
- رابية، لبنان
- دوام كامل
معلومات عن الشركة
More than two decades ago, we started with one goal: to hand-craft artisan bread from fresh dough every day, offering superior products to the restaurant scene and all lovers of fine breads. Armed with the magical ingredient passion for artisan bread, our skilled bakers are dedicated to bringing the timeless craft of bread-making into the modern world, delivering quality and consistency, loaf after loaf. Trained to best bread-making standards, they mix, knead, ferment, shape and bake hand-crafted loaves of bread with savoir-faire, enthusiasm and originality. And at the end of the day Passion paid as we soon became the suppliers of choice for select restaurants, coffee shops and 5-star hotels
The Bakery Sales Clerk is responsible to greet, sell, and provide superior customer service to each guest in a friendly and efficient manner. In addition, the Bakery Sales Clerk will handle their assigned duties including but not limited to: present bakery goods to customer, rotate baked goods, cleans bakery cases, balance daily sales and inventory and waste according to Prunelle expectations.
The Bakery Sales Clerk should continually redefine and improve Prunelle retail shopping experience where customers find high-quality products and convenience-oriented services, along with some pleasant and unexpected surprises as we try new things and roll out new ideas. Bakery Sales Clerk will be part of a growing team that emphasizes on building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs.
- A passion to work in a Bakery
- Minimum 1 year previous bakery experience or 1 year in cashier / sales experience.
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed positively and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Superior organizational skills for follow-through and the ability to juggle and prioritize.
- Knowledge of general accounting/ cash register principles
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Continuous use of hands and arms, along with bending, reaching, twisting.
- Ability to lift up needed tools.
Knowledgeable in safe food handling and sanitation, along with safety baking procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.