- بيروت، لبنان
- دوام كامل
معلومات عن الشركة
Live Love was founded in 2012, initially as Live Love Beirut, born out of the need for some genuine positivity in the midst of national turmoil. Live Love operates in various fields, dividing its work by three basic pillars: Community, Environment and Culture. Carrying out small and long-scale community programs, Live Love has impacted different cities around the world using the power of digital storytelling and on-ground actions, creating engaged citizens who are in love with their planet, and who want to develop shared solutions to shared problems. www.livelobeirut.com
Our Procurement Officer must supervise and control the quotations and purchasing procedures, converting formal requisitions into Purchase Orders, ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality, while implementing accurate data and customized reports that support the Procurement Procedure and internal Compliance. Likewise, this person must contribute to the business, organization knowledge and technical expertise to all the Procurement work processes, policies and systems, following the Organization's guidelines.
· Define a Procurement Policy aligned with the Compliance guidelines.
· Define Procurement Processes and Templates.
· Create and complete Quotations Forms - comparing and evaluating - and save all the quotations data.
· Maintain and update all records of purchased goods, invoices, receipts.
· Create and maintain an updated inventory of Live Love goods.
· Prepare plan for the purchasing of equipment, supplies or services.
· Support the Procurement due diligence of every new Project.
· Ensure compliance practices are respected in all process steps.
· Analyze viability of procedures with Operations and CEO.
· Coordinate with the Operations and Logistics unit to ensure proper storage of supplies, when needed.
· Monitor and keep track of supplies stock levels and place orders when needed. Purchase all the required material on a weekly basis.
· Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance.
· Research constantly for the most affordable materials for the company, evaluating prices and quality.
· Regularly contact suppliers to maintain good relationships and renegotiate prices. Manage professionally the procurement-supplier relationships for the company
· Promote and create commercial Agreements with suppliers.
· Report purchasing budget to Finance and CEO.
· Track and monitor delivery times to ensure they are on time.
· Ensure adequate supply of all required materials/assets and theis quality, checking with the respective Department´s or Project´s responsible.
· Follow up payments of suppliers with the Finance Department.
1-3 years experience
Experience in negotiations with suppliers of the Construction field
Negotiation and persuasive skills
Knowledge in inventory
Compliance principles oriented
Interpersonal and Communication skills
Excellent time-management skills
Ability to work under pressure
Fluent Arabic (mandatory)
Fluent English (mandatory)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.