Junior Electrical Design Engineer
- Beirut, Lebanon
Tetco is a mid-size company that does EPC projects for Oil and Gas Storage Terminals and general industrial construction
Electrical Engineer to work in Beirut head office on a permanent basis
Reporting to the HOD Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide electrical design, technical analysis and/or solutions for engineering problems in Oil & Gas facilities throughout all phases of the project (Concept, FEED, Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning).
(S)He will prepare electrical drawings, single line diagrams, cable schedules, calculation notes, bill of quantities, specifications, datasheets, issues Material Requisitions, performs technical review of vendor’s offers, coordinate with other disciplines/departments and provide technical support for the site team to ensure all relevant electrical engineering requirements are completed to the highest standards and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge/Experience in electrical engineering within a project environment for oil & gas and/or power plants and/or industrial facility.
- Good knowledge in designing MV & LV Power Supply & Distribution Systems, Motor Control Centers, Earthing & Lightning Protection Systems, Lighting, Fire Detection & Alarm.
- Good knowledge of CAD Software. Ideally with AutoCAD and Plant 3D
- Good knowledge of Electrical Engineering Software (including ETAP, Ecodial, etc.)
- Experience in the design of electrical installations in explosive atmospheres is of advantage
- Experience in the Instrumentation, Process Control and Safety systems is of advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.