- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
About the Role
We are looking for a dedicated and forward-thinking Graphic Designer to join our growing team to create engaging and on-brand graphics for various media (Email, Website, Print, Social).
We currently have a part-time/full-time opportunity for a ‘Graphic Designer to help us continue our fantastic growth record. If you communicate well, have experience working with international brands and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Does this sound like you?
- You want to be part of a lean team that loves to grow hack!
- You consider yourself a creative problem-solver. You’re full of ideas, solutions to problems and want to be heard!
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- You possess a unique hybrid skill set of digital and have a flair for good copywriting.
- You’re a proactive, adaptable learner.
- Enjoys email marketing, making decisions with data and values customer experience
- You’re a passionate brand advocate, championing our values in the work you do
- You get the design to inspire digital engagement (clicks and traffic)
- Writing great copy comes naturally to you
- Ability to work methodically within project deadlines
- Most importantly, you’re ready to learn and work with us as we expand our marketing strategy and explore new and existing opportunities!
What does that all look like in practice?
- Catalogues, Brochures, Poster and POS creation
- Adhering to our brand and supplier brand guidelines
- Designing Website Graphics, eDM’s (Email Direct Mail), Social Post & Ads
- Copywriting for social media and website product pages etc
- Social Media Scheduling
- Collaborate with buying, customer service and sales to discover new ideas for customer-centric content
- Develop A/B split test graphics
- Work with our implementation team and keep project’s on track
- Take briefs in various varieties, verbal or written
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Manage tasks in Trello and report back weekly / monthly achievements
Benefits and perks:
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Meaningful work
- Opportunities for growth, development and career progression
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative
- Staff discounts
Location: Sydney, Australia
Remuneration: This depends on your skills and experience. We are open to someone who has 2+ years of experience, but we also see it may be a really great fit for someone with lots of experience – and we will pay accordingly.
Hours: 3 months Fixed Term Contract with potential for extension or full time
What is the job/role?
Your job duties include developing graphics for digital (Website, Social and Email etc) that enhance our brand message and strategic customer programs. Our ideal candidate has a portfolio of successful campaigns and is proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva and has strong copy writing skills.
Here’s how to apply:
- Attach your CV to the email taking care to note previous employment history, industry experience and personal and professional references
Please answer Employer questions below to receive a respond back from us.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as a graphic designer?
What's your expected monthly base salary?