Medical Sales Representative
- Beirut, Lebanon
Micro Eradica is a company consisting of scientists, engineers, and a group of specialists whose target is to make the world a safer place by eliminating microbes, to provide a safer context for humanity.
We are looking to hire 3 years’ minimum experienced Medical Sales representatives to join our team and help us grow. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Microeradica is an ideal place to get ahead.
Who you are?
- Tremendous work ethic, High activity, and high energy personality
- A natural sense of responsibility is important - Trust, Accountability, Innovation, Passion, and Respect
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fluent in Arabic and English or French is essential for this role
- Cold call and visit prospects on location
- Travel to hospitals and/or medical offices to meet with doctors and other decision-makers
- Creating new customer relationships through the assigned territory.
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory
- Educate medical staff/possible buyers on the benefits of medical devices
- Provide product demonstrations and support
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategic planning and implementation
- Car is a must
University Degree in Public Health, Pharmacy, Medical Lab, Biomedical or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.