- Beirut, Lebanon
a food chain restaurant
- Familiar with network troubleshooting, Operating systems (Windows,…), package and software management, systems administration, data management and recovery.
- Familiar with technical hardware issues
- Assists in managing assigned project activities and resources required for the timely and cost-effective delivery of projects and services to the customer.
- Acts as a participant on a variety of IS project activities. May participate on other cross-functional teams as needed.
- Assists in development of business cases for technology driven initiatives.
- Participates in post project reviews with a view to measuring the success of each project against performance measurements. Translates the analysis into best practices to be employed in the organization.
- Identifies information requirements, evaluates and manages development and implementation of information solutions.
- Assists in the design, programming, testing, implementation and enhancement of software solution.
- Ensures efficiency of design and adherence to standards.
- Ensures that software solution is properly developed/evaluated and system performance is optimized.
- Trains users on application usage.
- Documents systems and processes clearly in the form of technical reference or user manual.
- Stays current on industry technologies and trends and effectively understands the impact of new technology on the business needs.
- Assists in managing system upgrade and new systems migration.
- Responsible for backup and storage of data.
- Provides corporate help desk support.
- Provides basic support in problem solving, debugging, logging issues and working to find a solution in a timely manner.
- Develops, maintains and supports strong relationships between teams within I/S, vendors and customers.
- BA in Information Technology or any related field
- 1 year of experience as IT support help desk
- Knowledge in software and hardware
- Candidate must be motorized