Social Media Manager
- Beirut, Lebanon
Walnut Global Consulting- stands out as a one stop shop that combines creative and logic lead services broken down to provide you with almost all your marketing, advertising, and creative needs.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Social Media Manager responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and drive/increase sales.
The candidate will manage various accounts for clients to consolidate and spearhead online presence, improve brand reputation, and expand marketing and sales efforts.
To be successful in this position, you should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately promoting collaboration between stakeholders to ensure consistency in brand communications.
This right person for this role needs to have exceptional attention to detail, excellent photography skills, and a good eye for aesthetics.
· Develop, implement and manage social media strategy through identifying KPIs and business goals
· Plan and shape the future of each brand campaign, sharing a clear vision of where the business is going
· Value-adding to the business by inspiring client confidence and building enduring client relationships
· Manage the financial health of accounts and leads projects with financial targets in mind
· Create, manage, and oversee social media content
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
· Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
· Monitor SEO, and web traffic metrics and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily - e.g. original text, photos, videos and news
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness through promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
· Manage, nurture, and develop the team through constructive and regular feedback to facilitate career growth
· Provide valuable contribution in strong concepts for social media engagement on all channels including but not limited to: SEM, SEO, Social Media, Programmatic Buying, E-commerce
· Understand company’s digital capabilities and services, and effectively communicate offerings to client
· Back the company growth by introducing the company services to different potential clients through a “Sales first” attitude
· BSc degree in Marketing journalism, communications or related field with at least 7 years experience
· Proven work experience as a Social media manager managing big brands, online marketing with an emphasis in social media and strategy planning
· Familiarity with online analytical tools and social scheduling applications, such as: Rival IQ, Tribe Dynamics, Schedulgram, Hootsuite, and Google Analytics
· Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice, and aesthetics
· Hands on experience in content creation and management
· Excellent copywriting skills in both Arabic and English
· Ability to deliver creative content using various multimedia channels
· Excellent communication, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and multitasking skills
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
· Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
· Excellent research, organizational, presentations and time management skills.
· Capacity to work independently and collaboratively both in office and remotely.
· Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
· Understanding of the Gulf market in particular Saudi Arabia and UAE
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.