- Beirut, Lebanon
Depechemode is a fashion multi brand retail company that was establish in 1997.
Today with the economic situation depechemode decided to create a label named Co-Lab that is produced in Lebanon
With a strong knowledge in fashion depechemode presents an exclusive and affordable collection that is targeting the clients of depechemode but also the clients in the middle east
This collection will be sold in the major concept stores in the golf area and in Egypt.
Tasks & Responsibilities
·Decide on a theme for a collection and develop patterns accordingly
·searching for fabrics, colors and shapes
·sourcing suppliers to get fabric samples
·Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory
·selecting and buying fabrics and trims
·adapting existing designs for mass production
·Work with manufactures to create a prototype design
·supervising the making up of sample garments as well on the final order production
·overseeing the final production of the designs with the manufactures for delivery on due time
·quality control for final delivery
·identify the size specs of styles
minimum 2 years’ experience in the same field
· degree in fashion design
· an eye for color, texture and pattern
· the ability to visualize things in three dimensions
· technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
· good communication skills to explain their ideas clearly and persuasively
· the ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget
· good negotiation skills when purchasing textiles and with the manufactures.
· strong organisational skills.
· to enjoy following trends in fashion and clothing.
· Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
· Eager to share and learn
· A team player
· Passionate about fashion
· make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
· having a positive attitude, be self-motivated
· Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
· Motivated with excellent attention to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.