Junior ML Engineer
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
dox is a Lebanese startup that is aiming to accelerate the adoption of batteries worldwide by providing an end to end battery intelligence platform for battery manufacturers and electric vehicle OEMs. dox has been selected as top 5 out of 1,500 electric vehicle startups worldwide by StartUS.
We’re always looking for passionate crazy people to join our team to take part in the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
We’re looking for a ML Engineer that will help us improve our prediction algorithms and develop new features.
Job Type: remote – part-time (25 hours per week)
What you will be doing
- Establish the infrastructure of our machine learning pipeline
- Develop, test and maintain new features
- Conduct experiments and tests on multiple datasets
- Document solution
- Experience in developing REST APIs using python (Flask or Django)
- Experience in working with AWS services and lambda functions
- Fluency in MongoDb database
- Object oriented programming (OOP)
- You understand and know how to apply machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as linear/non-linear regression, neural networks, classification, etc.
- Experience with numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, and matplotlib
- Experience with GIT
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship
NOTE: you will be asked to show some of your work and/or will be assigned a test
- Experience with time series predictions
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience with Rabbitmq