Quality Assurance Engineer
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
Shelvz is a cloud based field force management solution focusing on Retail & FMCG industry in the MENA region. We provide end to end technology for our clients to help them manage their field representatives who are collecting data as well as data processing/mining.
The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety.
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Develop a technical understanding of software features and how these will be used by end users
- Provide feedback to engineering on suitability of functionality to customers and end-users
- Consider user errors and error paths; exercise software in unexpected ways to try and break it
- Develop test-cases and test plans to verify software requirements and usability
- Develop and execute manual and automated test-cases; attention to detail is imperative
- Document, analyze software defects, and provide sufficient details (logs, screenshots, steps)
- Verify software fixes
- Work closely with product teams and development teams to improve product quality
- At least 3 years of Software Testing experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, technologies, and solutions
- Creativity in devising ways to break software to expose failures during the test cycles
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.