- Monrovia, Liberia
Our client is a leading company in the building materials industry.
- Welcoming Customers at the showroom and offering sales assistance.
- Determining the client’s goals and requirements.
- Showcasing the products needed for the client’s projects at the showroom and through catalogues.
- Presenting, promoting and selling the showroom products; specifying materials and furnishings such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Handling the customer and sales from the beginning of the process till the end.
- Visiting the project sites; advising customers on related products to enhance the project.
- Placing orders, preparing proformas, and invoicing through the company’s software.
- Following up with customers, visiting the sites of completed projects, and resolving customer complaints.
- Prospecting new clients.
- Assisting in sales promotions, designs, showroom appearance, and reporting to the showroom manager.
- The following Secondary tasks are requested when necessary:
- Sketching preliminary design plans including layouts.
- Preparing final plans using computer applications.
- Creating a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Working hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Monday through Saturday.
- Bachelor's degree in interior design.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Highly creative, imaginative, and artistic.
- Excellent Sales and Communication skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Based in Lebanon, Expertise Recruitment is a boutique recruitment company that offers recruiting services including headhunting and executive search, within a wide range of industry sectors. For more details, check our website: https://expertiserecruitment.com/