- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
dox is a Lebanese startup that is aiming to accelerate the adoption of batteries worldwide by providing an end to end battery intelligence platform for battery manufacturers and electric vehicle OEMs. dox has been selected as top 5 out of 1,500 electric vehicle startups worldwide by StartUS.
We’re always looking for passionate crazy people to join our team to take part in the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Currently, we’re looking for a R&D Engineer that will help us with our battery research.
Job Type: remote – part-time (25 hours per week)
- Read state of the art papers about batteries and report findings
- Apply mathematical modelling techniques using Matlab and Python
- Come up with experiments that will help us solve problems in a new approach
- Ability to use MATLAB and Python
- Good mathematical background
- Familiar with basic electrical circuit components
- Familiar with differential equations and linear algebra
- Motivated to dive into the battery domain
- Ability to read, understand, and document scientific material and research papers
- Ability to cooperate with team members and work autonomously
NOTE: you will be asked to show some of your work and/or will be assigned a test
- Mathematical modeling - transfer functions and state-space forms
- State and parameter estimations using Kalman Filters
- Basic control system design
- Optimization and numerical methods