- Beirut, Lebanon
- Designing & developing product hardware for smart home IOT products.
- Working with products across the product lifecycle: from the earliest prototype systems to mature products.
- Create advanced electronic circuit designs, innovative, and robust solutions to problems.
- Following and recommending design guidelines.
- Proactively identifying and recommending opportunities for process improvement.
- Give due consideration to health and safety during the production process.
- Worrying about supply chain availability of hardware components
- Ability to read schematics and understand/interpret data sheets of component
- Experienced in various RF network protocols (WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, ...)
- Experience working with various network communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP)
- Knowledge of wired communication protocols (I2C, SPI, CanBus, ...)
- Experience in designing and integrating sensor hardware
- Ability to design and develop Embedded System hardware.
- Knowledge and compliance with Electronic Product regulations & standards
- Experience working with rechargeable batteries & power management.
- Have a strong interest in all aspects of product design from ideation through release.
- Solid programming experience in C and C++.
- Experienced in Git version control
All your information w
- Working remotely, with no specific work hours, just meetings to discuss and set tasks with deadlines for deliverable
- Part of a team of multiple developers, designers, and engineers
- Striving towards innovative ideas and solutions to build immersive products that fits our vision
ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.