Animation / Motion Designer
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
Mindfield Digital is on a mission to help companies establish a strong digital presence that will enable them to grow their businesses and reach the right audience.
Our humble beginning was back in 2009 when we were a mere development agency.
Our commitment to deliver the highest of standards enabled us to partner with many key agencies in the Middle East as their digital development arm.
Our business grew beyond that to become a full-fledged digital agency catering for all communication, branding and development needs for many international and local clients.
The Motion Designer has an good understanding of how motion for social and on ground works and how to translate brand messaging into motion graphics. The Motion works as an organised multi-tasker. Passion, creative thinking and attention to details are needed to be smooth in this role.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple client requests and ensure expectations are reasonable.
- Make sure the work is completed on time.
- Make revisions and amend animations based on internal/client’s feedback to answer the brief and meet expectations.
- Refer to the Supervising Senior Motion Designer to review the content and ensure animations meet Mindfield’s standards.
- Create and manage high-quality and original content for online communication.
- Coordinate with copywriters and designers to create storyboards that answer the brief.
- Develop and elaborate on storyboards from concept until execution.
- Brainstorm ideas, and create high-quality animations and quick concept edits.
- Translate Motion directions into high-quality animations.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure consistency and accuracy of animated designs.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and plan with the designers to execute animations that are relevant to the topic and the brand.
- Coordinate with designers to ensure that the animations remains on strategy as well as appealing.
- Work on a wide range of projects to visualise and animate innovative videos that are on brand.
- Develop concepts, and execute original content that answer the brand strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with Motion trends as well as the latest motion technologies to be incorporated in content planning.
- Research markets and industries to design and create content that is innovative and original.
- Check benchmark activities constantly.
Incorporate music, illustration, imagery, typography to create high-quality animations.
- Review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations using illustration
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and deliver well-crafted work.
- Bachelor in Computer Graphics or relevant field.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Solid experience using animation software and implementing different animation styles.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; mainly After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator. 3D is a plus.
- Good knowledge of all Animation best practices.
- Good understanding of storytelling, storyboard and character development techniques.
- Out of the box thinker with good attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Positive attitude with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Good time-management skills.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime when needed.
- 2+ years of experience
Mindfield Digital is the second family every employee wants to belong to. It is one of the unique places where individuals don't feel like they're working for an employer. Instead, employees feel like they're working on themselves for themselves all while benefiting the team and the company.
Loyalty, Fun, Transparency, Respect, Teamwork, and Innovation are the core values at Mindfield Digital.