GRAPHIC DESIGNER /MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Baabda, Liban
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
NALERANA SAL is a company operating in Marketing, Graphic Design, Digital and WEB. A solid and strategic partnership has been agreed with our European clients for a sustainable growth. We are looking to rapidly grow and to develop our expertise in the region.
Description du poste
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant is responsible for continuously maintaining brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining our client visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents, trade show materials and web graphics. In addition the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing by performing market research, market analysis. The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges. The candidate also seek to have a broader role in the business success by being involved in strategic marketing function.
In collaboration with the Head of Marketing, the Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant is responsible for developing company imageries and delivering a powerful and consistent brand. This will be achieved via digital and print form and by leveraging a proven graphics ability with great attention to details.
The role also includes a marketing function where the candidate, under the direction of the head of Marketing will perform market research, collect publicly available information to identify market segments, competitive landscape, and positioning strategies.
- Create graphics in a very technical environment
- Maintain brand standards and style
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
- Maintain and improve web graphics
- Coordinate any third party marketing services
- Manage execution of materials at vendors
- Review and execute SEO/SEM strategies
- Manage AdWords campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Support Head of Marketing in various marketing projects
- BA/BS (minimum) degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Three to five years of graphic design experience in B2B preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications including InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing AdWords campaigns is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional written communication in both French and English
- Experience in proof reading
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Experience working in high technology industry is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CV to: contact @ nalerana.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.