Software Project Manager
- Beirut, Lebanon
We recognise that people are at the heart of everything we do and continually invest in our employees. We’re a stable, long-term employer, drawing on decades of experience, expertise and professionalism to nurture our team and provide the best career growth and development opportunities possible. As part of the SNS organisation, you’ll be working with not only a highly experienced team but alongside some of the world’s biggest brands, giving you invaluable insight into the realities of operating on a global stage. Most importantly, we recognise the value that people can bring to the organisation and foster a culture of collaboration, harnessing the innovative ideas that the SNS team brings to the table on a daily basis.
The project manager is the single point of liaison with the customer project team, he orchestrates all project activities and tasks. Responsible for attending all project and steering committee meetings, it’s the project manager’s role to supervise all on-going project tasks, conduct carry risk analyses and deliver status reports.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Participate in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Track milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Coordinate with various teams so that the customer’s expectations are met.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Be proactive in identifying critical business, technical, and/or operational issues and then drive issues to closure.
- Ensure that the SNS Implementation Methodology is properly followed by all project team members.
- Develop and mentor project team members.
- Be a role model to the team members when it comes to SNS values and HR procedures.
- Manage existing customer accounts and act as the primary point of contact to build long-term relationships with them.
- Participate in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- High ethics and strong values.
- 6-10 years project management experience for software implementations
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge (breadth/depth) of SNS solutions and services.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical.
- Very strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Experienced at presenting complex information to individuals and small groups.
- Ability to travel up to 80% yearly.
- Good personality and a team player.
- Willingness to work overtime.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.