- Beirut, Lebanon
We’re a Brand / Content Marketing / Design / Reputation / Digital Marketing & Website Development Agency all rolled into one neat, boutique package we call JAYPAY.
JAYPAY is an awesomely-creative brand and marketing agency that start-ups, established companies, as well as international brands are turning to, as we do things differently when it comes to marketing. Our fantastic and growing list of clients stems from all over the world, and the great thing is that we’re just getting started!
JAYPAY’s Lebanon office is located at BDD, and it’s in our Beirut location that we’re looking for an Administrative Intern who can organise the administrative side of our business.
Even though this is a paid internship, it’s still an important role here at JAYPAY, which is why we’re on the lookout for someone who has an eye for organisation as well as having an aptitude to making things easy to follow. We’re talking about a level of organisation that Monica (clearly from FRIENDS) finds impressive. This role at JAYPAY is definitely an exciting challenge for anyone who is responsible, works in a neat and smart fashion, and knows how to manage folders within Google Drive. There’s also going to be some accounting too, so we expect you to learn the basics of bookkeeping.
Working at JAYPAY is fun, challenging, and rewarding, BUT we’re only going to be interviewing candidates who can show us just how well they can work under pressure. Read on to see how you can do this.
As an Administrative Intern at JAYPAY, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating invoices and receipts
- Creating agreements
- Creating quotes
- Working on our bookkeeping system
- Ensuring that all JAYPAY HR documents are signed and stored in the right virtual folders
- Making sure that the IT inventory list is always updated
- Handling some HR recruitment (such as adding vacancies to specific sites) as well as looking after the Careers section on the JAYPAY website
- Taking meeting minutes when needed
- Assisting the General Manager with all of the administrative tasks
- Making sure that the filing system on our virtual drive is perfect
- Updating the KPIs report
- Creating various reports
If you believe you’re the Administrative Intern, live in Lebanon, aren’t fussed with working in an office from -9 to 6+, and know you have what it takes to make sure that everything is in its place, go ahead and send us a cover letter, which shows us why you’re the right fit for the role. Explain how you’re the organised person we’re looking for. Remember, you’re going to have to have all of these attributes/assets/super-powers before applying:
- Strong organisational skills
- Some basic accounting knowledge would help
- Some experience when it comes to working with Google Docs and Sheets
- The ability to have fun and make your teammates laugh. This is an important skill and not everyone can pull it off.
- A smile.
If you’ve got all of the above and want to join us as our Administrative Intern, get in touch.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.