- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Employees can work remotely
Supportful is a talent recruitment company looking to help young Lebanese secure jobs remotely for clients based outside of Lebanon
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer able to understand our customers business requirements and any technical limitations. You will be responsible for conducting user research, translating them into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and UI prototypes.
Position is based out of Beirut with a relocation to Dubai.
Wireframing and Prototyping
- Working closely with the Product Manager to create wireframes and prototypes demonstrate the best possible user experience for the customers brief
- Operating within the Digital Product development cycle capturing requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, styles and techniques and best practices in UX design
UI & Visual Design
- Creating UI designs that adhere to and build on existing customers brand guidelines.
- Providing prototypes with all the UI visuals and iconography to developers on the front-end.
- Building a look-and-feel according to customer's field
- Creating customer brand identity and logos
- Being able to document, analyze & develop wire/user flows
- Advising the customers on the techniques and best practices in UX design
- You need to be good at prioritizing and organizing complex information. The ease with which a user can find the information they are looking for on the website is in your control.
What we’re looking for
- 4/5 years of professional UI/UX design experience
- Experience in using tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Jira and Adobe Suite
- Experience in prototyping, experimentation, and user flow mapping
- Fluent in English and in French (Arabic can be a plus)
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum and working with cross-functional teams
- Professional portfolio of design that demonstrates creativity and problem-solving.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as team member.
Working hours are 7 AM - 4 PM (Beirut time) when working remotely.