- Beirut, Lebanon
The world’s finest chocolate host. Patchi, a luxury brand renowned worldwide for its premium chocolate, has become the ultimate destination for chocolate gifts and has successfully raised the bar of chocolate elegance in the Middle East and worldwide. Patchi is today located in 32 different countries offering an exclusive experience of chocolate gifting including corporate chocolate gifts. Patchi is also ISO – 2000-9001 certified for Quality Management, guaranteeing the highest level of standardization in the world and confirming Patchi’s commitment to leading presentation and quality.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance; maintains good customer relationship.
- Presents, promotes, and sells patchi’s products.
- Displays and arranges products to promote sales.
- Keeps informed about current sales prices.
- Assists in the replenishment process within the shop by following the fifo process.
- Coordinates all processes, policies, and procedures with branch manager.
- Prepares chocolate arrangements.
- Coordinates with branch manager for ordering products when necessary without making over stock.
- Coordinates with branch manager in managing the stock level.
- Coordinate with the shop manager in monitoring the products quality displayed in the shop.
- Prepare chocolate arrangements and packages for all kind of gifts.
- Ability to replace branch manager during his/her absent in certain tasks.
- Maintains company's image & standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two plus years in retail experience
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a diversified team